Thursday, September 25, 2014
New Addition
Connor Woodruff Mayer was born September 8th at 3:49 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 18 3/4 in long. So glad he is here and healthy! Brigham's mom, Amy, was in town to help me can our peaches since I knew being this far along I would not be able to do it on my own, and thank goodness she was since Connor decided to come 17 days early. After having contractions for the last two days, I was grateful when they finally got to be 5 minutes apart. I woke Brigham up and told him it was time to go. Got checked in at the hospital and was getting my epidural when my water broke all over the nurse and the floor. Two contractions later, and no epidural once again, with me telling the nurses he was coming now, Connor made his first appearance into this world, an hour after we had checked in with no doctor again (just like his sister Sierra!). Pictures to come soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow, I envy your quick labor and deliveries, that is ridiculous, ha. I hope to follow in your footsteps of SPEED! So exciting he is here! i bet all your kids were just THRILLED it was gonna be a boy! yay for Amy being there! I think it's time to update that family picture on the right!
Michelle! Amazing how fast your babies come, my goodness! Would love to see some pics of your sweet baby boy! :)
Post a Comment