I never thought we would ever, ever have a pet...I don't like to clean up after them, the smell of them and their hair makes my allergies go crazy, but alas...We fed a stray cat last year because we felt bad for it being so cold out and it ended up having kittens...to make a long story short we adopted one and our neighbors adopted the brother-we had our kittens and the mother nutered. Our kitten "Princess" lives outside in her basket, and never comes in the house. It is clean, always stays nearby and lets Caitlin dress her up-so me and the kids get the best of both worlds-they get a pet and I get no mess!!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
CATS!!
I never thought we would ever, ever have a pet...I don't like to clean up after them, the smell of them and their hair makes my allergies go crazy, but alas...We fed a stray cat last year because we felt bad for it being so cold out and it ended up having kittens...to make a long story short we adopted one and our neighbors adopted the brother-we had our kittens and the mother nutered. Our kitten "Princess" lives outside in her basket, and never comes in the house. It is clean, always stays nearby and lets Caitlin dress her up-so me and the kids get the best of both worlds-they get a pet and I get no mess!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment